Buy now on Amazon.com. I wrote the $200 Start Up because I wanted everyone to know the simple, easy principles of starting a business. This is the first booklet of a series of books that I believe will catapult a movement of people to becoming their own boss. This booklet and the series of booklets has secrets that I have learned over the years of doing business. I know it will take you to a greater dimension.
You can do it. If you can’t make it, nobody can. You are uniquely you. Your thoughts are uniquely your thoughts. Yes, we all think alike, except for the millions of variations in each of our thoughts.
The Business Idea you thought of, is your idea. If can you think of a business idea, you can be successful in that business idea. You thought of it. You can never think of an idea and then divorce success ability from it. They come together. If you can think of it, you can do it. If you can’t think of it, you can’t do it. But you can do it, but because you thought of it.
The plan and/or business idea that you thought of is your essence, not another’s. No two people can ever think of the same idea alike. There will at minimum minor deviations, and most often wide differences in the approaches. No one can duplicate you. Though your idea can be stolen, copy and forged, no one can steal and copy the thousands of variations in your head; its your idea.
Keep this simple principle in mind for 2017 and beyond. It’s your idea, not your partner’s, consultant, or agent. It’s your idea to develop and grow. This “Principle Understanding” is not selfishness, arrogance or haughtiness, for thence cometh a great fall. This “Principle Understanding” is an interdependent fact, not an independent truth.
All in a day’s work. Now Go and Start the Year Off Right.
This first booklet will show you how to:
Create an Alternate Credit File
Employee Identification Number (EIN)
Dun & Bradstreet Number (D-U-N-S)
FedEx Business Account
Government Contract Registration;
The booklet is not intended to be a scholarly academic discourse of literary brilliance, but rather a book that pinpoints and discloses rudimental elements of business start-up and business structure. It is a handbook for you to use throughout the success of your business. Like every subject in life, discovering elementary principles will give you fundamental intelligence that is capable of catapulting you the top. There are base rules established in the sphere of business that are universal and will work every time. The “80-20 principle” substantiates that 80% of business persons are unaware of the secrets to business success. On the other hand, it is just 20% of business people who know the fundamentals to business success. Even more complexing, is that most business people are not cognizant of the elementary principles for starting and sustaining a business.
The booklet reveals first principles of starting and structuring a business. A child, before he or she can write words, sentences and paragraphs have to know the alphabet. This is primary. It also natural that before you can start up and run a successful business you should know the alphabet of business. This too, is “Elementary, my dear Watson.”
This is a first principle handbook on how you can start any business on a low budget. I gave a speech many years ago entitled, “When naked truth walked in.” When “Naked Truth” walks into a room all subsequent truths salute. To understand any subject or discipline one must break the subject matter down to its elementary particle. Before teaching piano students how to play songs, they should first be taught the 7 notes in a scale. Before teaching students how to read, they should first be taught the alphabet. Before teaching students chemistry, they should first be taught the periodic table. It is likewise in business.
This first booklet in a series of booklets, uncovers business first principles, reveals elementary business truths and principal facts. First facts are foundational to universal understandings and principle knowledge. The University of Chicago scientists, at the Argonne National laboratory in, Chicago, and scientist at the Vienna Environmental Research Accelerator, in Vienna, are both looking for and trying to establish the building blocks, the elementary particle of “everything” that is. Many are calling this scientific search the quest for the “God Particle.” Scientists are on the mark, in that ultimate success is dependent upon knowing the beginning of everything. When you discover naked truths you are tapping into the mind of the universe – God. When you tap into the mind of God you are tapping into truth. When you are tapping into truth you are tapping into success.
The $200 Start-up is a booklet that sets forth base building blocks that will position you for a successful start up. Mastering foundational principles is the answer to success. Know the principles in this handbook and you will know how to successfully Start Up, and for under $200.